Carolyn Sheehan, a Medical Reiki Master~Teacher, Certified Master Hypnotherapist, a Certified Past Life & Life Between Lives Spiritual Regressionist, and an Angel Healing~Reader.
I am honored and grateful to be able to help people achieve their goals. I am excited that I followed the energy, walked through the doors that opened, and found myself in the most gratifying and enriching career. Each session is uniquely tailored toward the specific goals of the client as I lead them on a personal journey of self-discovery and healing. I am blessed to be living out my life purpose by helping others. I love knowing that my clients are seen, heard, and loved. My greatest joy is from receiving emails and letters days, weeks, and even months later stating how their lives have greatly improved because of the work we’ve done together.
Since I was a small child, I always had the innate desire to help others. During my young adulthood, I had a longing that I should “be Oprah”. I could feel it in my soul that I needed to make a huge difference in the world. After my college years, I worked very hard climbing the corporate ladder in Management and Human Resources. While I did learn great skills working as a team leader, I soon realized my real passion was to help people on a bigger scale. My life changed forever when I had my first Reiki treatment from my aunt who had learned Healing Touch and Reiki while in nursing school. This single treatment was so profound in my healing experience, I immediately became aware that I would become certified and include this modality in my life’s work. In the late 1990’s, I moved from Massachusetts to North Carolina. One week after moving, I noticed a sign on the window of my local flower shop “Reiki Master~Teacher”. I realized THIS was no coincidence. I immediately signed up for my Reiki I training, which had a huge impact on my healing and my life. Several months later, I continued my journey with Reiki II Training which was equally powerful if not more so. Several years later I continued my training and became a Reiki Master~Teacher.
In 2015, I had the great honor and privilege study under Raven Keys, the founder of Raven Keys Medical Reiki International and become a Medical Reiki Master. This allows me to provide patients with Reiki healing to assist in quick recovery from medical procedures, including pre-op, post-op, during surgery, dental procedures, labor and delivery, and reconstructive surgery.
While my children were school age, I began facilitating Reiki treatments out of my home part time. As my children became more independent, I opened my private practice in 2013 offering Reiki and Hypnotherapy. Both modalities complement each other very well as one heals the body and the other heals the mind. Perfect mind, body, spirit connection.
Traditional Usui Reiki I and II
- Laura Scott, Reiki Master~Teacher in Raleigh, NC
- National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists (NATH)
- Vickie Penninger, Reiki Master~Teacher of The Reiki Channel in Raleigh, NC
- Marica Hebrank, Reiki Master~Teacher of One Light Center in Raleigh, NC
- Raven Keys Medical Reiki International– Raven Keys, Medical Reiki Master~Teacher in New York, NY.
Clinical & Spiritual Hypnotherapy:
- The Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment in Virginia Beach, VA with the National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists (NATH)
- The International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT).
- The International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
Certified Advanced Angel Intuitive Healer:
- Marcia Hebrank from One Light Center, Durham, NC (who studied with Doreen Virtue)
- Reiki Treatments
– Mentoring other students
– Past Life Regressions
– Future Progression
– Introducing Spirit Guides
– Life Between Lives Regressions
– Teaching all levels of Usui Reiki
- Energetic Cord Cutting Space Clearing
– Womb Regression
- Life Purpose Direction
- Clinical & Spiritual Hypnotherapy (including Virtual Gastric Band for weight release, smoking cession, fears, phobias, sports attainment, increasing memory, anxieties, etc.)