What is a Life Between Lives Session?
Did you ever wonder, what happens to the soul during the space between our lives? Life Between Lives or (LBL) is a an advanced method of Spiritual Regression. This Spiritual Regression allows clients to regress back into the spirit world. It enables direct contact and dialogue with clients soul life.
A Certified Life Between Lives practitioner should be facilitated by a Master Hypnotherapist (see hypnosis page) who guides the client under a deep hypnosis from the subconscious mind into the superconscious mind in order to reach the immortal memories of the soul.
Clients are regressed from a Past Life (see Past Life Regression page) through the death scene and into a life between lives memories.
The altered state of consciousness enables the soul to view the Past Lives and consider it’s purpose in the next life, with the help from one’s group of elders.
When clients experience entering the Spirit World, they instantly become aware of all the love, compassion and forgiveness after coming “home”.
This type of session allows a person to continue the current life with awareness, renewed energy and strength. it also helps clients explore, understand, heal and rebalance physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Life Between Lives (LBL) is based on Michael Newton, PhD, a Licensed Counselor and best-selling author of “Journey of Souls”, Destiny of Souls” and “Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy for Spiritual Regression”. Dr. Newton’s research has documented over 7,000 Life Between Lives cases over the last 30 years. For more information on Dr. Newton go to www.newtoninstitute.org
WHAT DOES THE CLIENT EXPERIENCE DURING A PAST LIFE BETWEEN LIVES SESSION?
At the beginning of the session, the client will be guided through a progressive relaxation or a guided imagery hypnotherapy session like a traditional hypnotherapy appointment. Then the client will recall a happy childhood memory, experience a Past Life memory and then be guided to go to the time of transition from that body into the higher realms.
While in soul state, a clients may recognize and communicate with soul group members, spirits and spirit guides. They may receive guidance and a spiritual life review with their Council members in order to help you move forward in current life.
Clients may experience preBirth Planning or Body Selection Stage. Additionally, identifying Soul Mates or Soul Companions, recognizing your soul color and reviewing Past Incarnations. Visits to different stations such as schools, the Akashic Records Library or places of rest and rejuvenation may be experienced. These are all of the stations one might experience during a Life Between Lives session.
Why choose an Life Between Lives Session?
- What is my purpose in this life?
- Why are my relationships so complicated?
- Why is life so challenging?
- Do I really belong here on this planet or a part of this world?
- What happens to us when we die?
- Heals issues from past, present and future
- Allows clients to see, speak or “know” their loved ones who passed over.
- Heal karmic ties with others from previous life.
- participate in Pre-birth planning
- Have in advance a list of 10 “Cast of Characters” – people in your current life with a short description of each ready for the session.
- Have a list of questions you would like answered in the session.
- When going into a Life Between Lives session – you need to get out of your “thinking mind” and allow the experience to open up by itself.
- Don’t force it or think you are “making it up”, this will only bring on resistance.
- You will be instructed to remember everything that you experience.
- You are not unconscious, you are aware of everything that’s going on around you.
- The way in through the mind is through the heart and not the head.
- Keep your mind OPEN and accept what is coming to you.
- Be sure you report back to the regressionist all that you are experiencing so it can be well documented.
- All Life Between Lives sessions are recorded. Price includes clients digital file.
- Please note: The unconscious mind is selective in what it releases to the conscious mind. It will only allow the person to go as deeply and as far as the client needs and is ready to go….no further.