Upcoming Training and Events (scroll for more details!):
- Reiki I Training — Mar 1st, 9am-6pm • [Location TBD], Raleigh NC
- Reiki II Training — Apr 1st, 9am-6pm • [Location TBD], Raleigh NC
- Reiki II Training — May 20th, 9am-6pm • [Location TBD], Raleigh NC
- Hypnotherapy Certification Training, Part I — Jan 26th-30th 2023 • [Location TBD], Raleigh NC
- Hypnotherapy Certification Training, Part II — Mar 23rd-27th 2023 • [Location TBD], Raleigh NC
- Free Zoom Q&A — Tue Feb 7th, 7-8pm
- 4-Week Online Weight Release — Feb 8th, 15th, 22nd and March 1st, 6:30 pm-8:30 pm
- Online Valentine’s Reiki Share — Tue Feb 13th, 6:30-8:30pm
Reiki I Training
Mar 1st, 2023: 9-6pm • [Location TBD], Raleigh NC
Learn Traditional USUI Reiki I! In this training, you will:
- Learn about the history and origin of Reiki
- Receive 4 attunements (which activates your ability to channel Reiki energy)
- Learn basic lessons about the Endocrine System and the Chakra systems
- Hand positions to do self-treatment as well as full-body treatment on others
- Practice these positions on fellow classmates.
- Grounding, centering & protection
- Receive study manual and certificate of completion awarded.
It is recommended that one reads Reiki for Life by Penelope Quest up to page 159 and, if possible, receive a reiki treatment before training.
Due to COVID training is limited to 10 students. Paying in advance will secure your spot. You can sign up here, by sending PayPal friends and family to email@example.com, or Venmo to @Carolyn-Sheehan-8.
Reiki II Training
Apr 1st 2023, 9am-6pm • [Location TBD], Raleigh NC
Are you ready to kick your Reiki I up a notch?
This is an invitation for all who would like to become a Traditional Usui Reiki II Practitioner!
Reiki I is a pre-requisite for this class and is usually recommended that one practice First Degree for about three months before receiving Second Degree training.
In the Second Degree, you will receive two additional attunements which tend to stimulate further development of intuition and increase the Reiki energy you can channel. You are taught three sacred symbols each of which has its own unique healing energy, together with a range of special techniques that use one or more of these symbols. The first of these symbols will allow the practitioner to increase their Reiki Power, the second symbol will allow the practitioner to stimulate further development of intuition as well as to help the person being healed with their mental/emotional state. The third symbol will allow for long-distance healing to a person/animal or global situation.
A great book to purchase is “Reiki for Life” by Penelope Quest (be sure it’s the updated edition).
You will also receive a study manual and a certificate of completion awarded. This is being offered at a price of $225.00. Paying in advance will secure your spot! You can sign up soon on Eventbrite, or by sending PayPal friends and family to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Venmo to @Carolyn-Sheehan-8.
Complimentary Reiki Share Starting again soon!
Free Reiki Share* – We gather together Every 4th Tuesday of the Month from 6:30-8:30 pm to share Reiki healing with one another and reflect and share our experiences. Each person takes turns giving and receiving a 10-15 minute Reiki treatment from the group. All are welcome, even those who don’t practice Reiki but would like to have a session or just come for the experience.
*Donations and love offerings welcome